Monday, December 1, 2014

day 1


Ready to START !

I got my welcome letters from RMAX with the 3 month training protocol this morning.
TACFIT Qual /regression    CST Intu Flow/ ranges
sounds easy enough.
Rox and I started at  7:30am @ BSC but got with the temps below 20 degrees we got Froze out and had to go to FitEvo to do our training. Qual is a TABATA  all body weight so didn't need Trav's equipment.
We got this!  we are starting at the very basic level no biggie at all.



After a VERY lengthy warm up and some lacrosse ball work we hit it...

AND IT HIT BACK!

The following were my thoughts:

1 minute in Lunge raises
Holy Shit! WHAT????
Seriously? Quad burning already?
3 minutes in Ellispe
We have been doing this since July... How can this workout be so frickin' hard?
I'ts the REGRESSION for crying out loud!!!! My quads are on fire!  UGH!
Sit Through Hip
 I've got to keep going.  I have to continue
Don't stop just Don't stop
Come on Lats... Fire!
Tactile Push Up
Breathe let your heart rate come down in the 10 second rest. You got this! you got this!
Controlled and steady, ignore the burning
I have got to eat a better dinner the night before!
Hollow body crunch oh good a break
NOT!
My abs are burning. Come on press your lower back into the floor. Imagine you're being filmed!
Shit! Seriously!?!?!?!
Ok Table Lifts the final rounds....
Suck it up Charleen Pull it together! Perfect form! Perfect form!
Hello GLUTES!!!!

DING DING DING goes the timer.
 Hallelujah


I just wanted to share a tidbit of my internal dialog. Wow I did NOT expect today to be so hard.

My HR was 133 just above 70%  Over all  TED T 7.5 /E 7.6 /D 3  Total  Score 79

Its all just training. I will get better, I will get stronger It will get easier, one move at a time!

Now I need to find the youtube video's for Intu Flow for tonight's CST prep....
 I've got this.... Yes it sucked today and was HARD but tomorrow will be better...
I will focus on my sleep and nutrition tonight.  And WATER
Gymnastics bodies tomorrow before TACFIT... hmmm we shall see how that goes!
Tomorrow is TACFIT Bravo /Regression... and CST Flow fit level 2 for 30 minutes...


No comments:

Post a Comment