I think I've got it. My final week of Swipe training went so much better than the previous week. I finished the year very strong. The Flow-Fit level 2 has been getting much easier and I'm finding my flow very quickly in the movements. I am averaging 47 seconds a round. That is really good. I got 21 rounds in under 17 minutes the last day of the year. I need to get 16 rounds of level 3 in 14 minutes. I feel pretty sure that I will be able to do that by March no problem.
I do not feel super confident that I have the swipe down perfectly but I definitely felt a groove and I figured out a lot of the elements that were confusing me before. I am starting to feel more and more confident about being able to be prepared for my seminar.
I am very much looking forward to going to the Clubbell Athletics seminar at the mid-end of January. I know that all of my questions will be answered at that seminar. Now I just need to build up my stamina to be able to make it through a two day course of all Clubbell training.
Hooray for a break through! No more tears here ;-)
I do not feel super confident that I have the swipe down perfectly but I definitely felt a groove and I figured out a lot of the elements that were confusing me before. I am starting to feel more and more confident about being able to be prepared for my seminar.
I am very much looking forward to going to the Clubbell Athletics seminar at the mid-end of January. I know that all of my questions will be answered at that seminar. Now I just need to build up my stamina to be able to make it through a two day course of all Clubbell training.
Hooray for a break through! No more tears here ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment